VISION: BUILD FOR CHANGE
What we exist to do:
Isaiah 58:11-12 NKJV 11 The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. 12 Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.
MISSION: RESTORE! REBUILD! RELEASE!
• Restore Hearts
• Rebuild Lives
• Release to Serve
1. Bible Based: Scripture
2. Leadership: Exist to train leaders
3. Prophetic: Hear God and established
4. Prayer: Fasting & Prayer for lost souls, and the Empowerment of Gods Holy Spirit
5. Worship: Lordship
Evangelism and Discipleship
7. Fellowship: Church – Gods expression of the Body of Christ
8. Healing: Communities, Ethnic groups, Families
10. Integrity & Excellence: We are committed to a life of integrity at all levels –Organizational, Accountability in Lifestyle, Finances, Ministry, Management and Responsible Evangelism.
COMMANDED & COMMISSIONED TO CARE
We believe in fulfilling the Great Commandment will help us complete the great commission.
Our vision and mission is the outworking of the great commandment and great commission.
GREAT COMMISSION & GREAT COMMANDMENT
Matthew 22:37-40 NKJV 37 Jesus said to him, “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”
Matthew 22: 18-20 NKJV 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore[a] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.