1. WE BELIEVE – The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the revelation of God to man. It is infallible, accurate, authoritative and is applicable to everyday life.
(2Timothy 3:15-17; 1Thessalonians 2:13; 1Peter 1:23-25)
2. WE BELIEVE – There is only one true God…the Creator of Heaven and earth…revealed in three persons…God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit – Commonly known as the Trinity.
He is totally loving and completely Holy. (Deuteronomy 6:14, Isaiah 43:10-11, Matthew 28:19, Luke 3:22)
3. WE BELIEVE – The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures declare:
A) His virgin birth – Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:31,35.
B) His sinless life – Hebrews 7:26; 1Peter 2:22.
C) His miracles – Acts 2:22, 10:38.
D) His substitute work on the Cross – 1Corinthians 15:3; 2Corinthians 5:21.
E) His bodily resurrection from then dead – Matthew 28:6; Luke 24:39; 1Corinthians 15:14.
F) His exaltation to the right hand of God – Acts 2:23; Philippians 2:9-11, Hebrews 1:
4. WE BELIEVE – Man was created good and upright, but Man, by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death which is separation from God
(Genesis 1:26-27, 2:17, 3:6, Romans 5:12-21).
5. WE BELIEVE – Man’s only hope for redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God
6. WE BELIEVE – In Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sin and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47-48; Romans 6:4)
7. WE BELIEVE – In Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation. (1Corinthians 11:26)
8. WE BELIEVE – It is God’s will that every believer be baptized in the Holy Spirit. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a special experience following Salvation that empowers believers for
witnessing and special service, just as it did in New Testament times.
Acts 1:4-8, 2:38-39; 1Corinthians 12:1-3)
9. WE BELIEVE – In the Doctrine of Sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace.
(Hebrew 12:14; 1Thessalonians 5:23; 2Peter 3:18; 2Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 3:12-14; 1Corinthians 1:30)
10. WE BELIEVE – The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin
11. WE BELIEVE – That God has Individually Equipped us so that we can successfully reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the Body of believers – the
Church,and to meet human needs with Ministries of love and compassion.
(Mark 16:15-20; Ephesians 4:11-13).
12. WE BELIEVE – Divine Healing is provided for in the atonement of Christ and is the privilege of every member of the church today. (Mark 16:18; 1Peter 2:24)
13. WE BELIEVE – That God desires His people to prosper in every area of their lives especially the Spiritual (John 3:3)
14. WE BELIEVE – That our eternal destination of either Heaven or Hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
15. WE BELIEVE – That the Lord Jesus is coming again just as He promised.